About Joseph Hoffman
Joseph Hoffman's broad legal and judicial experience spanning 19 Years has helped provide just and equitable outcomes for local individuals, families and small-business owners in El Dorado County.
Decisive, fair, and mindful of existing laws, Hoffman is a respected local attorney and an El Dorado County Superior Court Judge Pro Tem. He is also a valued Private Judge, sought by attorneys on both sides for fair and prompt rulings in today's backlogged judicial system.
Hoffman embraces your constitutional rights and staunchly supports the Second Amendment.
- Judge Pro Tem for the El Dorado County Superior Court since 2001
- Private Judge sought by both sides for fair and prompt decisions in today's congested judicial system
- Founded a full-service law firm now seven members strong
- Nineteen-year practice co-owned with wife Sheri includes family law, business litigation, business formation and succession, real estate litigation, and Estate planning, He has appeared before California's 3rd District Court of Appeal
- Western Slope practice includes offices in Cameron Park
- Certified family law specialist
- Speaker at numerous legal forums.
- As an employer and taxpayer, Hoffman values an efficient judicial process that respects people's time and finances, and your tax dollars
- Married 17 years, Joe and wife Sheri have two children.
- Coach, youth soccer and A.A.U. basketball.
- American Leadership Forum Senior Fellow, Class XIV.
- Lifetime NRA Member
- Sheriff Posse Member
- El Dorado Rod & Gun Club Member
- Longtime El Dorado County resident.
- Juris Doctor, Golden Gate University School of law, 1994. Graduated Dean's List.
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, U. C. Davis, 1991.
California State Bar
- Passed bar exam on first attempt.